Not familiar with Blue Flame.  In our Hogan aluminum heads, the stock 1/2" reach spark plugs were recessed into the head, so I tried the Edelbrock Ford flathead recommended plugs with 3/4: reach which then were hit by the intake valves.  So I found some 1/8 spacers to use under the plugs so they  wouldn't hit but still extend some into the chamber.  Check yours, preferably before installation.

Abe

I have not. The plug brand although gone, are not rare.  I remember them from my youth.  Thought they would good on a vintage car. 

To find plugs to fit your Zephyr, see this post:  https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/blue-crown-spark-plugs.382901/

From what I remember about the plugs, they were sold by Western Auto and were a cheaper brand than Champions, AC or Autolite. By the time that I was working on cars other than my own, the brand was no longer made in Chicago and was made to a price point. There were problems with the seal between the porcelain and the base. When this seal failed, the plug did not fire and soon became fouled. That may be the reason that there are so many unused boxes of them around.