1930/31 Oakland Coupe

55matchless

Hello, I am interested in finding a 1930 or 1931 Oakland Coupe to acquire. Any assistance the community can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can provide my contact Information to anyone that thinks they might be able to help. I am located in Santa Rosa, California. Thanks, Ryan 

Edited by 55matchless (see edit history)

11 hours ago, 55matchless said:

Hello, I am interested in finding a 1930 or 1931 Oakland Coupe to acquire. Any assistance the community can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can provide my contact Information to anyone that thinks they might be able to help. I am located in Santa Rosa, California. Thanks, Ryan 

your best bet is to contact and join the early times chapter part of the pontiac oakland club international, i understand that you can join the ETC without having to join the POCI, ETC has both a website and a facebook page. oakland cars are pretty neat with their L head V8 engine.

charles l. coker

1953 pontiac technical advisor

poci.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AWISE said:

Hi, 55matchless,  Are you looking for a drive ready or one that needs restored,  Andy Wise

Hi Andy, My preference would be a driver. Ideally, I would like to find a standard coupe with trunk rather than a rumble seat coupe. I am quite capable of most any mechanical repair, much less so with body related issues. I definitely am not looking for a show car. Ryan

21 hours ago, pontiac1953 said:

your best bet is to contact and join the early times chapter part of the pontiac oakland club international, i understand that you can join the ETC without having to join the POCI, ETC has both a website and a facebook page. oakland cars are pretty neat with their L head V8 engine.

charles l. coker

1953 pontiac technical advisor

poci.

Charles, I have reached out to the club. Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Still interested in finding one of these cars to acquire. I have checked all leads that have been suggested & have made many connections on my own. Any further resources or contacts anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ryan