1956 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe DeVille Exceptional! Unrestored Original Cadillac!

1956 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe DeVille. Style 6237-D. Exceptional! Unrestored original with some preservation. Looks near new! An automobile is like a fine work of art and can only be original once. Only 30,000 Documented Miles from new. Known history only 2 owners from new. Both owners were little old ladies! Sold new on 12/22/55 to Mrs. Mary Ann Lanier of Inkster Michigan by Mathews Cadillac of Dearborn Michigan. The original voided title is still with the car. Mrs. Lanier took exceptional care of her Cadillac having it serviced by both Mathews Cadillac and Cadillac Motor Division in Detroit. Numbers Matching Engine, Chassis and Door Tag. The Service Card is still under the hood. Only 24,086 examples were ever produced. Finished in Color Code Correct Duchess Green with a Princess Green Metallic roof. The interior is finished in Trim Code Correct Black Cloth with white, green and pink dots and Light Green Leather. Powered by the numbers matching 365 cubic inch V-8 which Cadillac rated at 285 horsepower. Dual exhaust. Automatic transmission. This Cadillac is equipped with lots of great options and accessories. Power Steering. Power Brakes. Power Windows. Power Seat. Autronic Eye. E-Z-Eye Glass. Remote Driver Mirror. Day-Nite Rear view mirror. AM Radio. Power Antenna. Heater. Defroster. Cadillac Floor Mats. Radial White Wall tires. 1950’s luxury at its finest. Excellent Road manners. Great automobile for CLC (Cadillac LaSalle Club) and AACA (Antique Automobile Club of America) Club events and tours. Ready to Drive, Show and Enjoy. $85,000 Call Pete or Andy 419-668-1884

Located in Norwalk Ohio, 44857 "Home of the Fisher Brothers"

Watch this great Cadillac in action: 

56cad1.jpg

56cad2.jpg

56cad5.jpg

56cad6.jpg

56cad7.jpg

56cad8.jpg

56cad9.jpg

56cad10.jpg

56cad11.jpg

56cad14.jpg

56cad15.jpg

56cad19.jpg

Edited by Brass is Best (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

This car is to good .I would be deadly afraid to drive it on the street in todays traffic .One scratch and and its virginity is lost for ever .Long time ago i had 1958 mercedes with 28.000 km as new and i sold it because i was to afraid to drive it .Now it sits in one of the  the best Mercedes collections from the world and i am very happy with it..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...