WTB 46 club coupe quarter garnish moldings

I'm searching for a set of garnish moldings for the rear quarter windows for our 1947  Windsor club coupe. Any condition will do as I have the ability to restore and refinish them. Our.Chrysler came back from the upholstery shop missing them. Really sucks! If you have any leads we'd be extremely grateful. I'm also looking for 1 driver side swan neck cowl mounted mirror. Thanx again.

• 6 months later...

We desperately need these garnish moldings. I can find for 4 door models and even purchased a set for a Plymouth club coupe but the shape is much different than ours. Even if I modify them'they don't have the chrome trim at the bottom edge. Please pass along any information or leads on finding a pair.  Thanx in advance.  I hope to complete the car early next year and take a ride down the beach so my mother can look down on us with the pride she always had for my work. 

On 12/4/2020 at 2:30 PM, Steelbreeze said:

We desperately need these garnish moldings. I can find for 4 door models and even purchased a set for a Plymouth club coupe but the shape is much different than ours. Even if I modify them'they don't have the chrome trim at the bottom edge. Please pass along any information or leads on finding a pair.  Thanx in advance.  I hope to complete the car early next year and take a ride down the beach so my mother can look down on us with the pride she always had for my work. 

I'll take a look and see if I have any rear garnish mouldings.