Your help PLEASE!

Was recently in Idaho visiting my girlfriend's mom's farm. Saw this International Truck and am trying to find out a couple things: what year is this truck? My guess is 1920s. How many were produced? What is the value? My girlfriend's brother said he's pretty sure it would start with a little fiddling. If someone is interested, it's definitely for sale and, yes, there's a title! 

IMG_4106.JPG

IMG_4134.JPG

IMG_4125.JPG

That is quite a find. Trucks are more tricky to date because they did not change styles as often as most cars. It looks to be about 1920. The title will have the exact year and model number and you can work from that info. Also there appears to be a data plate on the right side in front of the door that will have lots of info. Good luck and keep us informed. And thanks for the pictures, 

• 4 weeks later...

Just noticed this older thread...

Be careful using state titles to date older trucks, as some states, at times, used the year the truck was licensed as the year model, not the year it was produced...so if the truck sat unsold for awhile, or was tied up in some kind of legal dispute,  title could be a year or two off...

oldihc people should be able to precisely ID it and comment on rarity/value...

• 1 month later...

Whatever the Average Value for one in this state (not running) it will be considerably increased if it can be resurrected into running condition (engine) or, better, moving itself(a little) or even around the yard...

Do contact the oldihs people for advice before putting in any time or money......Good luck!!