1947 Cadillac Herse Facebook marketplace

Don't you have anything fancier?  We restored and showed a 1958 Cadillac Eureka Flower Car.  It was in terrible shape but you could see where Eureka cut the original rocker panels with a torch and installed new longer panels as part of their build.

Don't hate me. I was younger then, we all were. I drove a 1960 Cadillac ambulance in a  demo derby. Yea I did that. At first they were not going to let me in but the rules stated  " any American made car or station wagon" the title said station wagon. I ran it less than  ten minutes and the officials black flagged me for no apparent reason. I guess to give the others a chance to win. It was a monster on the track.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nearly every old one I saw was used for hauling band equipment around for all the rock and roll bands of the day.  There was a dealer near Tower City PA that specialized in selling used professional cars like these for many years.

6 minutes ago, mike6024 said:

I liked it best when it was a Hurst   

Can you imagine Cadillac offering a performance oriented drag strip ready hearse? And in 1947, no less? 😆