Allentown Registratiom

TwinTurbo

Good Afternoon,

I mailed my registration and payment for the Grand National in Allentown back in February 2020. To date, my check has not clear.ed How do I find out if I am in fact registered? Should I send in another registration and payment to assure that I am registered.

Thanks

Susan

As stated on another forum:

Yes and no!!  We have not cashed any of the checks yet.  Our registration chair was holding off waiting to see the outcome of all this mess!  Sorry to mess up your checkbooks but it will be easier to send back checks if we are forced not to have the event.  However, things are looking better...

6 minutes ago, Dynaflash8 said:

Hwellens are you the Harry Wellens we knew in Maryland years ago?

You are correct Earl and I am still driving those MOPARS and reside in Maryland. You told me many years ago if I continued to drive MOPARS you would buy stock in oil due to the amount they burned. Been a long time since we talked cars, I see you still have  that 39 Buick. Nice hearing from you.

Harry

15 hours ago, hwellens said:

You are correct Earl and I am still driving those MOPARS and reside in Maryland. You told me many years ago if I continued to drive MOPARS you would buy stock in oil due to the amount they burned. Been a long time since we talked cars, I see you still have  that 39 Buick. Nice hearing from you.

Harry

Harry I have switched over to two mopars for my modern cars.  The 2013 Dodge Charger 6 is a wonderful car.  The 2018 Chrysler 300 is a nice car but not up to the Charger....yet same platform I think.  My older daughter still lives in Maryland.  Take car, nice to see both our names still active in AACA.