FOR TRADE ONLY - series 13 emblem

Walt G

I want a series 11 ( 1925-1927) emblem - old English F -  for a shell I have , the emblem I want must be in  great condition as is the one I am offering here for a series 13 of 1929.

My emblem is for trade only , Not for sale !!!!!!!!!  The plating and black enamel on my emblem is perfect original. 2 inches in diameter is the size. Again , My emblem is not for sale ( I know there

are those of you thinking - well if I ask he may say yes, cause I really need/want it, if I can't exchange it for what I want then it just can't happen. Hope you can understand that.  )

Franklin emblem.jpg

Mike, Are the emblems you have for sale like the one I show in the same condition as the one I have? Needing NO restoration, plating perfect and enamel not chipped out??.  Walt

9 hours ago, Walt G said:

Mike, Are the emblems you have for sale like the one I show in the same condition as the one I have? Needing NO restoration, plating perfect and enamel not chipped out??.  Walt

I looked today for the one you want with the Old English F . I didn't find one. But have a few of the 29  series  that are in very good condition. I can take a picture if you need one. Mike

• 1 month later...