Sign in to follow this  
studeq

1937 President for sale + lots of other material on Ebay

That bumper ornament is neat.  Is that a second stude logo on the crank hole cover?  Is that original?    Thanks

Richard, Looking to Ebay, did not see the actual car for sale! Is it? If so, how much?

Literally how much of a 37 President would fit a 2 door 37 Dictator Coupe or Coupe Express? 

Thanks!

The auction ran for a week and ended without a bid ($3500). Still for sale if interested. Very little will interchange between the Coupe Express or Dictator (grille, bumpers, rear fenders) and the President. Of course you could put a Coupe Express body and box on the President chassis and create a '37 President Coupe Express. Studebaker never made one but there are two '39s and two '38s that have been recreated in this fashion.   

I might add that I do have some spare (used) rear fenders. 

Hi Richard, any parts for a 35 Studebaker Dictator ? Actually its a Funeral Coach.

No, lots of literature and documentation though. 

1935 arlington copy.jpg

1935 full line 4p copy.jpg

1935 sedan ambulance.jpg

8 hours ago, roadmaster37 said:

Hi Richard, any parts for a 35 Studebaker Dictator ? Actually its a Funeral Coach.

What are you looking for?

Looking for a passenger side side mount fender or any hardware for same. Would like a radio or a clock. Extra hubcap. My hearse is pretty complete, looking for some extras to dress it up. Thanks

10 hours ago, roadmaster37 said:

Looking for a passenger side side mount fender or any hardware for same. Would like a radio or a clock. Extra hubcap. My hearse is pretty complete, looking for some extras to dress it up. Thanks

Have a couple of hub caps that are good candidates for restoration.