1990 Buick Reatta convert -42k miles with parts coupe.

tbenvie

I bought this one for my daughter for the summer, but at 5' tall she was uncomfortable not being able to see it like in the F150 she liked. And at 6'3 and way over weight and 67 years old, my joints won't let me get in and out easily so I am putting this up for sale;

1990 Buick Reatta convertible. Black with tan interior. just over 42k miles-still looks new inside-steering wheel, seats console, door panels. etc. Body also in great shape though a few chips on the lower front bumper cover. I've had well over 100 Reattas and this is one of the nicest. I did buy this at an insurance auction with some damage to lower right quarter and door and needed a front and rear lower control arm. Was on a laser frame machine and needed nothing and with the control arms replaced the wheel alignment was perfect. I do have a clear title in my name (NOT salvage or rebuilt). The only issue I found was the typical trunk lock cover and aftermarket radio (I am not a fan of aftermarket radios, even if better than original). This comes with a 1990 coupe for parts-runs and drives but I saved from the crusher and catalytic convertor has already been removed. Has rusty quarters but good trunk lock and I already removed factory radio for convert. If you want to strip the coupe of parts here and leave the shell that is okay. Firm price of $4800 for both cars, or firm price of $4800 for convert only (the parts car is free to purchaser). I do not have the portfolio. Last photo shows damage of when I purchased it -no damage to front or rest of car. Red coupe in background is parts car.

Car is located in East Bridgewater, MA 02333 just south of Boston. email tbenvie -comcast.net (replace " -" with "@").

IMG_7257.jpeg

IMG_7256.jpeg

IMG_7259.jpeg

IMG_7264.jpeg