Terry Bond

AACA Magazine arrived

Do I have to send a third????  If you do not get the one we just sent out by the end of the week first class I would have a talk with your mailman..he may be enjoying the magazine too much! :) 

Benefits of AACA Membership.

55 minutes ago, Steve Moskowitz said:

Do I have to send a third????  If you do not get the one we just sent out by the end of the week first class I would have a talk with your mailman..he may be enjoying the magazine too much! :) 

She has a 68 Mustang.......might be the problem!

• Haha 1

Mine came today.  College Station.TX  77845  Do I have to wait this long every Month???

My magazine arrived today (June 10). The insert said it was mailed on May 7, 2020 at 9:15 am.

I am in southern Nevada.

Kevin 

Got mine today....thanks Steve. Now I just need to find someone to read it to me.

• Haha 1

The magazine arrived today. I just want to thank the ladies in the office for sending out the replacement issue and being of help. I do appreciate it. 
dave s 

Still haven't seen either of mine. When does the next issue come out?

Matt, we will send another to you today first class.  The next issue goes out 7/13-7/15

It's my fault. I got the magazine to the printer on time, and that threw the whole system into shock.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think something must have gone wonky with the post office - my dad got both of his copies on the same day, two days after he emailed the AACA office about not receiving the original.

Thanks Steve, and the whole AACA team, for making sure everyone gets their magazines.

• Like 1

I still don't have mine.  I mentioned it to my mail carrier the other day.  He said things were so screwed up that some certified mail was taking over 3 weeks.

Why is it the AMAZON packages get thru with little or no problem?  

53 minutes ago, SC38DLS said:

Why is it the AMAZON packages get thru with little or no problem?  

Because Amazon has contracts with carriers that over ride normal delivery....money still is an influence, you know, and we’ve allowed it to happen, demanding special treatment from certain vendors.  Not their fault, public demand drives it...

• Thanks 1

It’s a shame that is the truth. I’ve worked with magazines all my life and what a publication must do with presort, bar coding, bundling, bagging or palletizing their product and because it is considered 2nd class (actually periodical rated under the newer name) is a crime. Mailings like this pub have been the backbone of the USPS for years. They do everything something like Azamon does then gets terrible service. Your tax dollars at work for the only government entity that is chartered to make a profit.