Wooden spoke rims identification

Seiji

They weigh a ton.....cannot believe how heavy they are. Been sitting in my garage for over 10 years and have no use for them. Are they worth anything considering they are aftermarket?

I will be removing the tires as soon as I get an opportunity. The one answer I seem to be unable to get is are they worth anything and how much? Worst scenario to best....any idea? I do not have a use for them, Been sitting in my garage for 10+ years and would like to sell them.

23 minutes ago, Seiji said:

I will be removing the tires as soon as I get an opportunity. The one answer I seem to be unable to get is are they worth anything and how much? Worst scenario to best....any idea? I do not have a use for them, Been sitting in my garage for 10+ years and would like to sell them.

If they are not too rusty inside, someone will want them.

Rims and hubs look salvageable, the wood spokes will probably need replacing. Have a look on ebay at 1926/7 Ford , I'm sure you will find others for sale, but probably not worth a lot in this condition, maybe $50-100 for the pair, just guessing.

The early TT trucks used a split rim but it was 23" and only on the rear. The later TT's used a 20" rim on the rear that had a lockring. The fronts were the same as the car used. Your wheels are fronts so they are most likely an extra heavy aftermarket wheel and they have value. The spokes don't look bad to me with some original paint. You can saw down through the tire at the split but that will damage the ends of the rim a little. If the rims aren't all rusted out I would value them at $125 per wheel and rim. You can put an ad on the Model T Ford Club of America for them and don't have to be a member but you will need to open an account with the name you want to be called and a password. And you may have to box and ship them to the other end of the country from wherever you are. All the tire dealers are selling those big wheels up to 22" so you may be able to pick up a box or two there that fits and that helps.