Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have I think is a voltage regulator but I could be wrong, it has 3 terminals one on the left is marked G one in the middle is marked G&B the one on the right is marked B. Also under the cover there is a adjusting screw with a spring attached there is no other markings Thanks for your help!!! 1-262-392-2989 or mribbich@wi.rr.com






Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...