Misc humor and interesting videos

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In the world of you can't can't make this stuff up....about 10 to 15 years ago in my previous life in policing I stop a guy, get his driver's license and go to run him through the system,  last name, Ala Kaboom, put the car in reverse just in case..... 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, 3macboys said:

In the world of you can't can't make this stuff up....about 10 to 15 years ago in my previous life in policing I stop a guy, get his driver's license and go to run him through the system,  last name, Ala Kaboom, put the car in reverse just in case..... 

bomb class.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Reminds me of the accident call that I took while on patrol one cold night that was a deer hit that really messed up the Corvette that the young lady was driving. after making sure that she and her passenger were ok (and sober) I asked for her drivers license and registration, while it was cold and dark outside I went back to the patrol car to run the information and start the report. I was glad that I was in the vehicle when I read her name to enter it in the computer as I busted out laughing (would not have been good in front of her) Her name was Bambi Hunter and dispatch informed that this was her third animal (deer) incident recorded in the previous 90 days.   Some times you just can not make this stuff up.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 hours ago, BadGoat said:

Reminds me of the accident call that I took while on patrol one cold night that was a deer hit that really messed up the Corvette that the young lady was driving. after making sure that she and her passenger were ok (and sober) I asked for her drivers license and registration, while it was cold and dark outside I went back to the patrol car to run the information and start the report. I was glad that I was in the vehicle when I read her name to enter it in the computer as I busted out laughing (would not have been good in front of her) Her name was Bambi Hunter and dispatch informed that this was her third animal (deer) incident recorded in the previous 90 days.   Some times you just can not make this stuff up.  

That is SO-OO bad! Nasty. Just plain WRONG! It is going to take twenty minutes before I can clear up my eyes from laughing! (I am sorry) The irony, the Karma that must be involved?

I don't know. Some people just cannot seem to avoid hitting deer. And I will add, that deer can jump from shadows in ways that NOBODY could miss them! But usually, most of the dozens of times I have seen other people hit deer? They just aren't watching for them. Many, many times, I have watched as others driving ahead of me would hit deer that I would see in plenty of time for them to miss the deer. I see them from farther back, and they don't see them until too late. I have never actually hit a deer.

I have never hit a deer,but four(4) of them have hit me.Two ran into the right side of my car and two ran into the left side. They can do a lot of damage and they don't have insurance either. Also,of these four,two ran away and two went into the freezer.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ever needed to transport a long load and wondered if your car could manage? This driver in Poland skipped the 'wondering' and just went straight to action by transporting what looks like a wooden telephone pole in his pint-sized Fiat.

The Type-170 Fiat Cinquecento was built in Poland between 1991 and 1998, and replaced the Fiat 126 (itself a successor to the original and iconic Fiat 500) as Fiat's mass-appeal ultra-compact car.

Unlike the original which featured a 500cc engine (hence the 'Cinquecento' name), the '90s-era fiat had either a 23kW 700cc two-cylinder or a 29kW 900cc four-cylinder petrol engine under its bonnet. The car has a 2200mm wheelbase and an overall length of 3230mm, which makes this driver's load choice all the more amazing – and questionable.

Fiat.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2022 at 11:34 AM, BadGoat said:

Reminds me of the accident call that I took while on patrol one cold night that was a deer hit that really messed up the Corvette that the young lady was driving. after making sure that she and her passenger were ok (and sober) I asked for her drivers license and registration, while it was cold and dark outside I went back to the patrol car to run the information and start the report. I was glad that I was in the vehicle when I read her name to enter it in the computer as I busted out laughing (would not have been good in front of her) Her name was Bambi Hunter and dispatch informed that this was her third animal (deer) incident recorded in the previous 90 days.   Some times you just can not make this stuff u

Check out Joe's Bad Day on You Tube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...