Misc humor and interesting videos

This is a real ad. "Boomer Beast?" LOL! Even the guy getting paid to ride it looks embarrassed to be there.

"Yeah, you look real manly there on The Beast, Bill. Nobody's gonna mess with you when you're ridin' your tricycle."

BoomerBeastLOL.jpg.1560be2118a1f18651b8d286404188bb.jpg

2 hours ago, Matt Harwood said:

This is a real ad. "Boomer Beast?" LOL! Even the guy getting paid to ride it looks embarrassed to be there.

"Yeah, you look real manly there on The Beast, Bill. Nobody's gonna mess with you when you're ridin' your tricycle."

BoomerBeastLOL.jpg.1560be2118a1f18651b8d286404188bb.jpg

"Mud Free" tire tread so there is no need for rear fenders.

1 hour ago, MetroPetro said:

Didn't the feds ban these in the 80s?

I think it was in the 90s. . . I recall the Forest Service having to either modify or replace the three wheel ATVs they used for accessing the off-highway vehicle recreation trails in the district. But other countries probably have different rules and it would not surprise me if there are places where three wheel ATVs are still being sold.

Wife: "Honey, I have great news about the new car!"

Hubby: "Really. What is it?"

Wife: "The airbags work!"

Two older couples had just finished dinner. The wives were in the kitchen getting coffee and the guys were in the living room talking. 

First guy: "You know, the wife and I went to a really great restaurant the other night. Great food, good atmosphere, reasonable prices."

2nd guy: "Really? What's the name?"

1st guy: "Um...oh...hm...." Oh, it's the name of a flower, usually red and has thorns."

2nd guy: "Oh, rose!"

1st guy: "That's it! Hey, Rose! What's the name of that restaurant we went to the other night?!"

I am a Seenager (senior teenager). I have everything I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later.

I don’t have to go to school or work.

I get an allowance every month.

I have my own pad.

I don’t have a curfew.

I have a driver’s license and my own car.

I have ID that gets me into bars and the liquor store.

The girls I date are not scared of getting pregnant.

I don’t have acne.

Life is great. I have many friends I should send this to, but right now I can’t remember their names.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...