Misc humor and interesting videos

On 2/9/2021 at 3:10 PM, George Cole said:

1819cd973fbffefbbd08f5fd6756cc1b.jpg

My sister in law worked at a nursing home. There was a fellow that knew her husband (my brother) was a carpenter. He would give a cut list to her, my brother would cut the parts in my shop then send them back to him. He had a stash of tools hidden in his room, that no one was supposed to know about! He would also give my brother a list of tools that he needed. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, TAKerry said:

My sister in law worked at a nursing home. There was a fellow that knew her husband (my brother) was a carpenter. He would give a cut list to her, my brother would cut the parts in my shop then send them back to him. He had a stash of tools hidden in his room, that no one was supposed to know about! He would also give my brother a list of tools that he needed. 

We need to figure out ahead of time how to get a car or motorcycle hidden in there. :)

It was so cold here yesterday that I had a polar bear knocking on my door asking for firewood. Hope everyone has enough antifreeze in their vehicles & equipment. 

2 hours ago, bdc said:

It was so cold here yesterday that I had a polar bear knocking on my door asking for firewood. Hope everyone has enough antifreeze in their vehicles & equipment. 

Since the border is closed, Americans are not able to come north for the joys of our winter sports season...............so we sent you a winter season sampler pack..............enjoy.😁🎿

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, 3macboys said:

This is one time that Nader may have been right...Unsafe at Any Speed

Why? What's wrong? Oh I see it didn't have the yellow "wide load" sign on it🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Gangster said:

Since the border is closed, Americans are not able to come north for the joys of our winter sports season...............so we sent you a winter season sampler pack..............enjoy.😁🎿

I hope we charged Canada enough export tariffs on it 

• Haha 1

For those who are tired of junk/spam calls. They are mostly robocalls so there's usually no one to talk to and annoy. I do two things:

1) After a junk call, I call the sheriff to report the number, then my phone carrier, then one of my state representatives, a congressional rep, and the FCC. I obviously don't call all of them every time, but I try. Some of them are getting tired of hearing from me because I call 2,3,4 times a day. Can you imagine how quickly something would get done if 100, 1,000, 10,000 people called them several times a day?

2) An acquaintance who was a telemarketer once told me to try this: Get a recording of a fax machine answering. Put that on your answering machine as your message (I let as many friends as I could, know). He said the autodialer of the spammer will detect it as a fax number and will delete your number from its database; they don't want to waste time calling fax machines. I can't swear it works 100% of the time but I'm getting way less junk calls lately. Also, a friend set up a home office because of the pandemic. He had a separate ph. line put in for the fax. At first he said he got a lot of non-fax calls, but they slowly diminished.  More than six months in he says he rarely gets non-fax calls.

Maybe these won't always work, or work for long, but it makes me feel a little better knowing I've at least irritated someone else.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Max4Me said:

2) An acquaintance who was a telemarketer once told me to try this: Get a recording of a fax machine answering. Put that on your answering machine as your message (I let as many friends as I could, know).

What's a FAX MACHINE?😂

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Max4Me said:

An acquaintance who was a telemarketer

Loan that guy twenty bucks and be done with him.