Looking to buy Misc. Parts for 1931 Auburn

I figured I might as well post an ad here.  Many of you know I bought a 31 Auburn Phaeton.  It's a pretty decent car but I would like to correct a few incorrect things.  I'm looking for a good pair of headlight reflectors as mine have been modified.  A correct or somewhat correct trunk, a pair of original horns.  Also wouldn't mind changing my Pilot ray out to a pair of them. I think the bars may interchange so i have the right brackets , just need a pair of pilot rays on the bar in good shape.  Mine the chrome is pretty clean and was most likely replated though not concourse and I would be willing to swap it for a pair with a little cash to boot.  Also looking for a 2 speed rearend. 

IMG_1439.JPG

Not on your list but I have a good 8 cylinder head, gas/oil gauge faces(31 is 8/20), and a set of spare tire locks. PM if interested

John A Kelso

He sent me pics of it.  I think it's to a 34 or 33 at the least as it's hydraulic brakes and looks different than the 32 rear I was able to get pictures of from one of the forum members under their car.  Thanks for the lead though.