Chrysler Export Master Parts Book

carbking

Dave - 1934 is going to be earlier than my needs.

Was going through a Carter/Chrysler interchange, and found 16 of the Ball & Ball style carburetors for which I have no applications. Guessing most or all are export. Just checking the letters believe they are all between maybe 1935 and 1950; maybe a couple newer than 1950. If I can find it, somewhere I had a Canadian Carter parts book. Might find some in it.

Jon.

Thanks for replies. Numbers are:

Information needed would be: Make, model, year, engine cylinders, engine CID.

I have checked every domestic Carter index I can find, with no success. Canadian book is pages only, no index, and newer than these numbers.

Any help appreciated. Will update my website listings with any additions.

Thanks in advance.

Jon.

I'll try to remember to check tomorrow when I'm back out the shop.  I've got the parts books from the beginning of Mopar time up to around 74 and a bunch of carb reference books as well that might be of help.  I'll keep you posted.

Don  

I went through what I have with no luck - combination of Carb books, Mopar parts books from the beginning of time for all brands including trucks and Industrial with no luck.  My books are a combination of both US and Canadian.  Any chance that they could be marine?  

Don  

Thanks to both of you.

Marine is a possibility; however most Chrysler Marine used Zenith carburetors.

There is also a possibility that some of these carburetors had numbers assigned, but were canceled prior to actual production. I do not have the factory drawings on these. The drawings would show that information.

Jon.