FS 65 Riviera Fenders

spyke-52

For Sale

1965 Riviera left and right fenders.

From a solid California car. 

$600  For both with lower ribbed moldings and wheel opening moldings.

$500  For both without moldings.

PayPal or cashiers check (must clear before proceeding)

Located in Lodi, California 95240

Pick up preferred or BUYER can arrange for shipping. I will do what I can to assist in shipping, but it is buyers responsibility to arrange for it.

Driver side is in great shape with minimal surface rust on inside. All mounting points for clamshells appear to be intact.

NO CLAMSHELLS.

Passenger side is in decent shape with minimal surface rust inside. It has had some bodywork done at some point before I got them. There is a small inch and a half or so circular patch and 6 or 7 “grippers” that were drilled to pull out a dent and then filled over. Sounds worse than it is. Very repairable. All clamshell mounting points appear to be intact.

NO CLAMSHELLS.

PM for email and more pics

F64B9EC1-C1D8-4D3B-AAE7-3E87CF6A3ED7.thumb.jpeg.e337f795125e6f6d91e52b0fcd3c5e5e.jpegEF20D8EC-A888-4EB4-B0B8-56812DAD2AB5.thumb.jpeg.e36ac276a2a519a8bc08bad4da066918.jpeg

Edited by spyke-52 (see edit history)

OK Spike: I'd be comin' in from the East Bay but.....comin' in low.  Any inner fenders?  I actually really need the driver's inner and passenger outer.  Your parts so please give me your bottom line. Thanks for your consideration, Mitch

On 5/7/2020 at 7:51 PM, lrlforfun said:

OK Spike: I'd be comin' in from the East Bay but.....comin' in low.  Any inner fenders?  I actually really need the driver's inner and passenger outer.  Your parts so please give me your bottom line. Thanks for your consideration, Mitch

Sorry...no inner fenders

PM me if you’d like to make an offer