2023 BCA National Meet, Spokane Washington, July 11-15 2023

The 2023 National Meet  has been awarded to the The Inland Northwest Chapter of the BCA. It will be held  on July 11 through July 15 2023 in Spokane WA. Congratulations to Greg Lewis and his team.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • MrEarl pinned this topic
22 minutes ago, JohnD1956 said:

And for some of us in the Northeast looking for a challenging road trip too. 

That would be one helluva nice trip John!  You could cut up through the Canadian Rockies... Banff, lake Louise etc!

Edited by dmfconsult (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, dmfconsult said:

You could cut up through the Canadian Rockies... Banff, lake Louise etc!

I suppose one could do that!  But I'd have to be divorced first, I think. However the northwest is a gorgeous place to explore.  

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, JohnD1956 said:

I suppose one could do that!  But I'd have to be divorced first, I think. However the northwest is a gorgeous place to explore.  

There might be a solution here other than "divorce" John.

At some risk it might be to leave the wives at home and we share expenses together going in the big Electra.

I haven't been to Banff or Lake Louis since 1969...

• Like 2

I too, would be tempted to make a long trip out of it. Haven't been out West in 30 years, and never did see Lake Louise. We did a long roundabout route to Sacramento in '91, as if that's not far enough as the crow flies! That was in the '56 Roadmaster.

Keith

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2020 at 9:31 PM, JohnD1956 said:

And for some of us in the Northeast looking for a challenging road trip too. 

About time after 3 straight East coast shows . Will be 8 Years since Portland . 

• Like 1

Good to have some time to get Marlene in-tune with another drive in the 29 Roadster to Spokane.  Mid July is perfect for +90 F temps. (getting to +107 C inside the car).

And, we can get there through the northern USA states which we haven't visited.

Bit further (2,200 miles) than Denver (1,500 miles - 4 days on the road) but in the 29 that's only an extra day and a half on the road.

Bill McLaughlin

1929 McLaughlin Buick Roadster

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes I have 7 states left I haven't been to. This drive would likely check the box on 4 of them for me. Dakota's (would really like to see Rushmore), Montana (what speed limit) and Idaho (I'll have fries with that)...but the wife and kids will insist on modern iron no doubt....maybe I can convince them to do a little Pacific Coast Highway on the way home. Would love to see those epic bridges in Oregon.

• Like 3