Question I need to ask

32plywood

The question is and I hate to ask does any one have info on  Matt at  RICHELIEUMOTORCAR.   I was working with him on a car and it is just like he has vanished.  I have tried to PM  but no reply and part of his posts had vanished …. it had been some time that I had contacted him and not sure what happened --Allan

2 hours ago, JACK M said:

He may have gotten frustrated after the discussion about the Cadillac.

I do believe you are right. All his posts are gone. Looks like he has pulled up stakes, struck the tent, and departed this camp. Too bad ; he was a great guy to talk to on the phone. He had set himself an unrealistic very labor intensive task. In the end would've  proved to be so inefficient as to have left a great deal of loot on the table. Max return would have been to move all the hulks as QUICKLY as possible to hobby guys at WHATEVER sale price. Keep a few (almost) turn key cars for himself, and sell the property. Matt would not be the first guy blinded to the forrest for the trees in front of his eyes.    -    Carl 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That is a sad thing,the forum gave him hell over his post.He had car's that most will ever see,or have a chance to buy.He had great car's,reasonable prices,ounce in a lifetime.Some folks pissed him off, he's gone.l thought he was fare.great ADDS.I miss he's great car's,.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1