Wanted Brass Model T GARAGE FULL, THANKS

parrts

1928 2 door Model A it needs right now New battery some time in the future (yrs) a new top all gravestone short block installed leaderless water pump turn lights that do not distract from the original look.   Wind wings I owned the car for over 20 yrs  some rust showing along a lower cowl area you have to  look radiator stone shield  Quail motor meter  interior is very good as per original some spare parts most new tires are white walls and some age on them . Car has run on the Indianapolis race track and many two day road trips no problems   The down side it's in northern Indiana not in Florida paint looks good two tone black and light brown. Original color combination there is a after market trunk and rack trunk is not to good the bottom was made of practical board and is not good but could be replaced thinking $8,500.00 Thanks. Mike.  

Thank you for the responses. I've rethought this and due to the Corvid19 and the stay-at-home rules, I'll only consider cars a day trip away. Only cars located Florida, please.

Henry Feinberg

Old Car Guy Since 1959

oldcars1959@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...