1922 Studebaker Big Six Exhaust

Does anyone know of a supplier for the correct exhaust pipe, muffler and tail pipe for my '22 Big Six?  Only one I can seem to come up with is Waldron's Exhaust in MI.  I guess I'm mainly interested in getting the correct muffler; length, inlet and outlet diameters, etc.  I could have an exhaust and tail pipe fabricated from the muffler then, but would prefer to just purchase the three correct pieces and be done with it.   

Also the tail pipe on my car is kind of a stub of a pipe ending just before the rear axle.  I take it this is the original style but haven't been able to document this.  Thanks,

Waldron’s made the exhaust (in stainless) for my 1923 Light Six and my 1939 LaSalle. Both were perfect fits. I had an original exhaust pipe and muffler from the Light Six that I was able to compare the new parts to and they were exactly the same. What’s wrong with going with Waldrons?

Scott

22 hours ago, Stude Light said:

Waldron’s made the exhaust (in stainless) for my 1923 Light Six and my 1939 LaSalle. Both were perfect fits. I had an original exhaust pipe and muffler from the Light Six that I was able to compare the new parts to and they were exactly the same. What’s wrong with going with Waldrons?

Scott

Until I got your experience with Waldron they were just a company that popped up on the web.  Sounds like they provide correct exhaust systems.  Getting a quality replacement to just bolt in is the way to go.  Thanks for the input.

Ken