Want to buy - 1937 Front Engine Mount/ Plate

Stooge

Looking for a front engine mount plate for my 1937 Buick Century, as the 320 I have going into the car is a few years later and utilizes the engine cradle style mount. I've had a few potential ones fall through, and before I start cutting and reshaping the mounting plate that is on the engine now, I wanted to see if anyone has an extra stashed away. Thanks!

20191026_110211.thumb.jpg.727b285b9a3b650d52947958c69db2c4.jpg

Have you tried calling Dave Tacheny? He is usually the best source for such items for any 1936-1941 Buick. You can best reach him by calling him at 763-427-3460 between 4 and 7 pm Central time.  

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 10:56 PM, MCHinson said:

Have you tried calling Dave Tacheny? He is usually the best source for such items for any 1936-1941 Buick. You can best reach him by calling him at 763-427-3460 between 4 and 7 pm Central time.  

I've been trying to put a list of the last few essential things im missing to have a complete driveline and a few other things so im not bothering him, but the front engine mount and if he has a pressure plate and clutch fork, seem like a good enough excuse to call him. Has anyone talked to him since all of this virus stuff came out?