69 C10 Stepside Short Bed $15,900 obo

I I have up for sale a 69 C10, 350 with Edelbrock intake and 4 Barrel Carb, 3 speed on the column, has disk brakes up front. Tires have little wear on them. This truck was restored several years ago and still has a great looked that turns heads. I would give it around an 8 out of 10. Has a small leak at the distributor. We’ve had fun with it, but want to try something else. I would consider some trading if its something I can use plus cash on your end. Will sale for reasonable offer cash. I know what they go for so be real.
I will only consider negotiating in person. No joy rides or burn outs. If add is up it’s still for sale. Located in Ellijay, Ga 30540

C104.jpg

Edited by bassfann1
No price (see edit history)

Welcome to the AACA Discussion Forum. I would suggest that you consider editing your ad to include a location and your price. The AACA Forum has members from all over the US and in many other countries as well. Without listing a location, most people will not respond to your ad, since they have no idea how much shipping is likely to cost them to get your truck to their location, or how much trouble it will be to otherwise get it home. Also, most people on this forum will not respond to ads without a price listed as they don't want to waste their time with a potential seller who might want far more than they are willing to pay for a vehicle. If you just want to take bids for it, you would have better luck listing it on Ebay, craigslist, or facebook marketplace. 

• Like 8