Coronavirus Cabin Fever Therapy - Car Quiz #16

Guest Mark McAlpine

Guest Mark McAlpine

Here's today's quiz--another taillight quiz to challenge your knowledge of cars and identification skills.  Identify the year, make, and model of the vehicle in the photograph with your only clue being its taillight.

Have fun!  Be safe and stay healthy!  (And stop polishing that car every day you're confined to home--you're going to wear the paint off.)

Car Quiz - 16.jpg

Mark, these have been fantastic!  Didn't realize you'd done so many of them.

Terry

Guest Mark McAlpine
23 hours ago, Terry Bond said:

Mark, these have been fantastic!  Didn't realize you'd done so many of them.

Terry

Thank you, Terry!  I have a few more to go, then I can put together some new ones (incorporating some of the suggestions provided by other members here on the Forum).  My challenge is time--we have to be out of the house by the 30th, and for some reason Marion wants me to help with the packing, moving, and setting up at the new place.  Additionally, I have final exams to prepare for in the first week of May.  Once we're moved and this semester is over with, I'll have plenty of time to put together more quizzes.  (Right now it looks like the school isn't offering a summer semester.  Disappointing--I was looking forward to the Alternate Fuels & Hybrid Vehicles class.)  We're renting a place temporarily while we figure out when to build a house and garage.  It's harder than we thought it would be.

Best wishes to you and Susan!  Be safe and stay healthy.