Larry Schramm

What are you paying for gas in your area?

$2.74 to $2.99 here in Monterey.  For all you folks paying under a dollar, with an adjustment for inflation, could be the cheapest gas ever??

$1.549/gal for 87 in Orlando at Sam's Club. About $1 less than it was "before".

• Like 1

Cheapest gas in Danville Ca

$3.09

How many gallons can I get you to send me in a USPS Flat Rate box???

Oh well it doesn't really matter. We are " sheltering in place" and I haven't bought gas in 6 weeks.

I paid $1.79 for budget ethanol the other day in Lincoln, Nebraska, and there are other stations that are lower, I think. Premium is over $2, but non premium non ethanol (which the old car guys want) might be under $2, too. I was buying gas for my van, so I didn't notice.

I was hoping for an even lower price since I'd heard that the price of oil had gone UNDER $0 last week.

Just so the Californians don't feel too picked on. The best advertised price in Seattle is $2.35 but I haven't seen it lower then $2.55. Spokane on the other side of the state $2.00-$2.15 about the same as Portland Oregon. In Coeur d' Alene Id. it's about $1.60. It must be a West Coast thing, we must not have the same glut on the market. 

Anybody else about had it up to here with this state to state competition? We have a friend who lives in Portland but has a disabled wife that lives in Tacoma (130 miles north of Portland). He makes the trek between the two cities every weekend. They know at his bank that that he goes to Washington state every weekend, so they refused to cash his pay check because of his travels. Spokane and Coeur d' Alene Id, are thirty miles apart, C d' A being a bedroom community for for Spokane. Mary's family lives in Id. and claims that they had police stationed at the boarder so Washingtonians would not shop in Id. and "hoard" hard to find items in Spokane. The family doesn't seem to find anything wrong with this. Idaho two months ago was running ads in Washington saying "come to Idaho and play" now they are guarding the boarders. 

7 hours ago, Buffalowed Bill said:

The best advertised price in Seattle is $2.35 but I haven't seen it lower then $2.55.

Hi Bill. Friday evening at the Arco station at the Lake Forrest Park shopping center regular E-10 was $2.27.9. Premium was $2.75.9. I would like to  be surprised to see it go lower. But I'm sure not holding my breath.    -    Carl 

kingman az. $1.74 and up for regular unleaded.

i’m driving the cad a lot more with cheap gas.

• Like 1

Here is the target to beat.  A friend of mine sent me this yesterday.  This was his final price after he got his Kroger discount.  Unreal discount.

Resized_20200426_191006.jpeg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Larry Schramm said:

Here is the target to beat.  A friend of mine sent me this yesterday.  This was his final price after he got his Kroger discount.  Unreal discount.

What was it before the discount?

Just now, John_S_in_Penna said:

What was it before the discount?

$1.04

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

$1.48 in Omaha NE Had  to help my kid move out of the dorms.. The last time i filled up was march 12th..

IMG_6135[25822].JPG

IMG_6150[25826].JPG

Edited by nick8086 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Tell that to the tigers.

Posted (edited)

As far as gas goes depending on which side of the border you are on it is about $1.80 on the IL side and at Costco it is $1.09 on the Wi. Side. 5 miles apart.  Today, so far, but it is early yet.

Edited by plymouthcranbrook (see edit history)

Seems to be rising a bit in Florida, $1.549 at Sams is the least expensive for 34786.

13 hours ago, padgett said:

Seems to be rising a bit in Florida, $1.549 at Sams is the least expensive for 34786.

Sam's Club in Metairie (New Orleans) was $1.14 Tuesday,

but I only use Non-Ethanol at another station.

The Non-Ethanol 89 octane  was $1.24 - and my 2500 Suburban only needed 1/2 tank at 22 gallons-

Saving more by driving less but saving less ???

I paid 2.58 yesterday in California 

very cheap by our standards, we also have over a dollar in taxes per each gallon. 

B90EDB8A-0F36-4304-9F71-F383D69AB0B4.jpeg

• Like 1

Well gas went up with todays fill up.  It was $1.24 at Sams today.

Ellensburg, smack dab in the middle of Washington, on Friday. Note the ethanol free at the Co-op

90BBF61B-6FFB-46F4-A4F9-97B8C812FA75.jpeg

C27FB746-04E7-46F4-AAE0-0470D519795B.jpeg

Within the last week gas went up to $1.499........ 😡

• Like 1

Just about 2 weeks ago gas was under $1.00 a gallon. Today I filled up at $126.9 and the owner of the station followed me out the door with his remote changing his price to $144.9 which is still 2 cents cheaper then most elsewhere in the area.

Still a great deal.