Reatta potential project car wanted

Hey guys, 

So a while back I had to give up my reatta for financial reasons. As I am now about to start a job paying more. I'm wanting to buy a reatta and put the L67 in it. Preferably the series 1 supercharged. I was wanting to make it manual and maybe even rear wheel. I couldn't find other threads on this, just discussions. Perhaps, you guys could give me suggestions or even threads to look at. Thank in advance, guys. 

• Ronnie changed the title to Reatta potential project car wanted
  • 7 months later...
On 4/14/2020 at 7:17 PM, Reatta90 said:

Hey guys, 

So a while back I had to give up my reatta for financial reasons. As I am now about to start a job paying more. I'm wanting to buy a reatta and put the L67 in it. Preferably the series 1 supercharged. I was wanting to make it manual and maybe even rear wheel. I couldn't find other threads on this, just discussions. Perhaps, you guys could give me suggestions or even threads to look at. Thank in advance, guys. 

Where are you located at and what is your budget and what condition of vehicle do you want to look at?

I helped Greg put a L-67 and Getrag in his 88 but was a long time ago. Think Daniel may have more recent experience.