Kelsey Hayes Sabre wheels, caps and new white wall tires

Looking to sell the rolling stock off my '60 Deville. I have 4 chrome Kelsey Hayes wheels. 2 are in great shape (run on the front) 1 is decent, and the 4th is one that I always run hidden under the skirt. Center caps are good, but the ones I run on the rear do have a couple small dings. Cap logos look like they've been repainted on the two nicer center caps.  Tires are nearly new Hankook Optimo white walls in 235/75R15. Tires don't have more then 500 miles on them, mounted, balanced, and roll smooth. Car does not shake a bit with these wheels and tires. Just looking to step into something different for my car.

Pics show the 2 good fronts, the pic with the skirt pulled off is of the worst wheel and cap. I couldn't get the skirt off the passenger side where my car currently is parked, but it is in similar but better shape then the bad wheel pictured. Tires/wheels do not leak air like you hear about some Sabres doing.

Since these are not perfect I'm not asking a perfect price. You're getting two really good wheels to run on the front of your ride to be proud of and two to put on the back with your skirts that are still shiny and nobody will noticed they aren't in the best shape unless they get down and look at them. Looking to get $675 for the whole set-up with wheels, tires, and center caps ready to bolt on and go for thousands and thousands of miles. Shipping cost will be on the buyer, and will be leaving from Missoula, MT zip code 59808 if you need to guesstimate shipping cost.

Feel free to give me a call or text at 406-214-5397. Leave a message if I don't answer and I'll get back at you asap.

Thanks.

Lucas

kh.jpg

kh1.jpg

kh2.jpg

kh3.jpg

kh4.jpg

kh5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...