1949 Chrysler Woody Town and Country convertible - Not Mine

For Sale on Craigslist in Fort Walton Beach, GA  -  $32,000  -  contact:  Tom  call or text: (850) 598-7600

Link: https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/d/1949-chrysler-woody-town-and-country/7093812982.html

Seller's Description:

This Car is un restored. Was a one owner car till I purchased it. The owners husband had died and she stored in her garage for 27 years before I got it. She had put 1000 miles on it in that 27 years. It has 67,000 original miles. Leather on seats is still soft and pliable but the wool seat covers has rotted. The straight eight engine runs. Has a hydromatic two speed transmission. You can shift it manually or drive it like an automatic. The wood is ash and is is all original and is very solid. Car has some rust and some chrome is peeled off. The convertible top is complete but needs new fabric. Restored this car RUNS from 175k to250k. I have had it in dry storage for 24 years with occasional drives to the school for grandkids ,car shows and parades. Call Tom at Cell # 850-598-7600 or at Office # 850-862-1352 . color is maroon and natural wood. no trades just interested buyers . this is a sacrifice price as i will not be able to restore it due to my age. if i do not answer on your first call please leave message.

image.png.7a87066400d1f1d64f48b6916d75334b.png

• Like 1

21 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

From what I have seen I would say probably 85-90 Percent of the woody market has had a pretty big price correction in the last couple of years.  That was all before the latest Kung Flu was thrown into the equation. 

Yes, you got that right. I took a big hit when I sold my Packard Woody last year. Now I am seeing several on the market at greatly lower prices that last year. Also noticing a precipitous drop in prices on ‘35- ‘54 cars.

• Like 2