Need 1915 Dodge Bro Roadster or touring body.

Wes Anderson

Wes,

You might want to rethink the possibility of switching to a roadster body on a '15 touring chassis! There are MANY things that are different from roadster to touring in '15. The following are roadster specific: steering gearbox in the frame, steering column, windshield, dashboard, clutch and brake pedals, brake rods and center frame brake rod equalizer assy., starter switch arm, position of and design of battery box, rear fuel tank to frame brackets, spare rim carrier, taillight and brackets, and probably some other things I forgot!!

Rodger "Dodger" Hartley

I think I may have spoken with you once before, now that you mention the transition difficulties. I see where you are coming from and it means that We truly need a touring body and forget about the roadster idea. I can't imagine how the young Dodge Co would have enough gumption to make all those differences from their standard car....

Know of any 110 Bodies out there...all i need is from the front door hinges back...in fact we have two front cowls with the glove box and the dash pump....might be willing to work out a trade for the spair.

Thanks Again for the warning and setting us strait...it is very appreciated!