WTB 1916-18 Buick Touring

Cured

One of our club members who lives out in the western side of Va has a 1915 for sale.  It's a C25 touring.  Sending you his contact info my PM.

Terry

• 4 weeks later...

Were you able to connect on the 1915 that I told you about earlier?

Terry

• 4 weeks later...

We keep trying but the OP hasn't looked at this thread since late April.   Don't ya just love it when you try to be helpful and get ignored. 

Terry

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys. Happy July 4 to my American friends. Not to make excuses for a long absence but I don’t seem to be getting notifications of replies to this thread.  Thanks for a nice reply Ben P.  I did inquire about an E-35 in Colorado a few weeks ago but at the time international road travel wasn’t allowed and it since has been sold to California.  I never did hear from Buick18.  So still looking. Really enjoy these forums. Cheers Ed C. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For Sale - 1916 Buick Touring

1916 Buick Touring

Click photo for MORE Photos

This 1916 Buick D45 is a very correct older restoration.  I purchased this car 4 years ago from a family estate, from which the previous owner purchased the car in 1951

Restored by 1958, than complete new upholstery and engine rebuild in the mid 1980's. Previous owner also had concours winning vehicles.

• Body paint is excellent, with some cracking in the black fender paint
  •  Linoleum running boards and front floor boards very good
  •  Top is near perfect
  • I installed 4 new Lucas tires
  •  Many extra parts came with the car when I got it and will come with it to the new owner
  • A newer car promps sale. More info & photos on request

I know of a 1916 Buick McGlaughlin D 45 for sale in North Carolina.  Let me know if interested, and I can put you in direct touch with the owner/seller.

I’m selling a 1918 Buick 6-cyl touring car for an estate in Detroit. Very solid car, good black paint, needs interior & top work. Should run with new fuel, and good whitewall tires. $8500

its the car with the red wheels in the photo.A1012F15-C5D8-4DAA-B204-8D8F2AB1D24F.jpeg.3fa8f1f163cec8bf94a0f4a2311f7283.jpeg

Jim 248 765 1048

• Like 1

On 1/19/2023 at 7:40 PM, rydersclassics said:

For Sale - 1916 Buick Touring

1916 Buick Touring

Click photo for MORE Photos

This 1916 Buick D45 is a very correct older restoration.  I purchased this car 4 years ago from a family estate, from which the previous owner purchased the car in 1951

Restored by 1958, than complete new upholstery and engine rebuild in the mid 1980's. Previous owner also had concours winning vehicles.

• Body paint is excellent, with some cracking in the black fender paint
  •  Linoleum running boards and front floor boards very good
  •  Top is near perfect
  • I installed 4 new Lucas tires
  •  Many extra parts came with the car when I got it and will come with it to the new owner
  • A newer car promps sale. More info & photos on request

Thanks Thomas.  I plan to go through your part of the country in April.  If it works out I will call then.