WANTED 1949 to 1954 Truckstell Overdrive for Chevrolet cars.

bigblack74

I am looking for Truckstell 103 overdrive for our 1953 Chevy car. Looking for complete setup which would be: shifters, OD unit, short torque tube, shaft and ball flange. If located in midwest, we could come pull it if necessary.  Send me a PM if you have one or know someone who does. Thanks!

Edited by bigblack74 (see edit history)

Did you search "Truckstell Overdrive " on this forum? It has been a topic of discussion here before.

I grew up up 6 cylinder 30s-50s Chevrolets. I had never heard of the Ruckstell until this forum several years ago. Then a few weeks later I saw one for sale at a swap meet in NH. I almost bought it just to look at for awhile but passed.

Jim43

• 2 weeks later...

Allen was able to sell me his unit and we received yesterday. I am going to continue to look for a complete setup however. If anyone has one let me know, thanks!

Jim43, Yes I have done research for years on the Truckstell and finally have gotten to a point where I am ready to get it done. This forum has been lots of help on the topic.