Stanley Pictures from the 1950s

Pictures 2 & 4 are Raceland, so some time between 1939 and the early '50s.  The Stanleys are pictures 3 & 4. 

3 is the tremendous 1923 Springfield limousine #23627, during the time it was owned by Clarence Marshall of Delaware.  You can see the Delaware antique car plate on the front.  This photo wasn't taken at Marshalls' place.

4 is the Evans Larson car - thank you so much for this picture, it shows the back of that body very nicely, which I had never seen before.  The factory roadster body dropped off steeply right behind the seat.

Riviera Beach Florida is four miles from me in Palm Beach. Last known position of 1960 makes it 60 years ago........that’s a very long time in Florida terms.........the neighborhood/town is probably the poorest in terms of economics and demographics in the state. It’s unfortunate but the entire area is considered unsafe to drive through even in daylight. I forbid my better half from even driving through it  to get to the beach or visit friends to the north. I can’t imagine the car is still there. Most of the town was developed after 1960, and the chance of an owner from 1960 being alive is very, very small. That said, I will ask around after this social lockdown is over. I have several local car friends who have been down here for forty years. By best guess is the car is long gone.......and probably destroyed. I was very active in steam back in the late 60’s and early 70’s. Most who have Stanley’s and Whites are club guys.....factor in 60 years and not having a trace on it .............it isn’t good news. I have found cars hidden away longer and in much more obscure areas........will try and see if anything turns up. I have no interest in it. If I find it I will let you gentleman know.