Coronavirus Cabin Fever Therapy - Car Quiz #10

Marion McAlpine

Here's another car quiz to help you pass the time while we wait for the coronavirus to be beaten into submission.  Today's quiz might be a little easier than usual because you have the whole car to help you identify it, not just the taillight.

Have fun!  Be safe and stay healthy.

Car Quiz - 10.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks, Mark-

very memorable shots-

The Graham was unofficially called the "SharkNose" - true Art Deco,

The TASCO is one of those Post-WWII to emulate fighter aircraft, dramatically moreso than the fins of the 1948 Cadillac which recall the style of a P-38

Your work helps to relieve some of the stuff we're going through with "Stay At Home", which seems effective

3 out of 3 for me! When I was at the ACD Museum in 2003 I only took one photo of the TASCO. What was I thinking? Or not thinking, I guess is more accurate.

Guest Mark McAlpine
11 hours ago, Marty Roth said:

Thanks, Mark-

very memorable shots-

The Graham was unofficially called the "SharkNose" - true Art Deco,

The TASCO is one of those Post-WWII to emulate fighter aircraft, dramatically moreso than the fins of the 1948 Cadillac which recall the style of a P-38

Your work helps to relieve some of the stuff we're going through with "Stay At Home", which seems effective

Thanks, Marty!  I'm enjoying posting these quizzes--I get to reminisce about some of the shows, collections, and museums that Marion & I have been fortunate to visit and the many great people we've met.