What's in your Reatta Mystic Parts Box ?

Shelby

When I bought 89 Reatta In May 2002 The orginal Owner gave me a big box of receipts and all the little plastic parts that break and thing that have been pick off the floor. It's great to spend cold winter nights trying to figure out where these little peices go. Does Every Reatta have one of these boxes ?

All high milage Reatta owners have these parts boxes. Most time you only hear about them after the deal is done. Showing a parts replacement box before might stop the sale....ha ha.....Actually it is cheaper in the long run to buy a whole donor car to keep your Reatta running. Especially if you can find one with good glass. ken

Oh that what those plastic things are. Do they fall off the first time you close the door.

I think I will save them for when I sell this car .

I also found the ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER , the 89 Buick Sales Catalogue, and a copy of Buick News.

They are small square plastic covers that hide the nuts that hold the door mounted pull strap in place. Yes, they fall out all the time. I solved that problem by placing a very small amount "dum dum", ( a ribbon like windsheld sealer that comes in a roll, I think 3M makes it) on the edge of the cover. Holds in place, won't fall out anymore, but can be removed easily if you need to get the door panel off. Howard