Boredom Pictures

abandg

Dave, I do have horn bars. Th 65 steering wheels are cracked. The ribbon insert breaks and cannot be repaired. It is easier to find a wood wheel than a standard wheel for a 65. I have a nice saddle 65 wheel but you need black. I will check shipping to Ca. I know it will get damaged. The plywood would work great but now the 50 dollar deal is a no good deal. Gene The horn bars are made of steel and chromed. The ridge is missing. They are very high quality and fit great.

IMG_5865.jpg

IMG_5867.jpg

IMG_5866.jpg

• Like 2

On 4/5/2020 at 4:45 PM, SwedeDownUnderR63 said:

That is the weirdest one I have seen for a while. So many mixed parts from different years. It still looks OK but the price...

I really like the custom Ventiports on this Riviera. I think they should have been part of the original design.

Perhaps if not oval in shape,  then a rectangular style would possibly suit.

I know that the Riviera styling brief was to be clean and clutter free, but Ventiports = Buick

JMO and two bobs worth 
Rodney 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Kevin, it looks like me when I was younger. But no. That magazine has the article of John Hirsch 65 grand sport. I have many of these in stock. This is a picture of my dad driving to the Buick national in Orlando I think 1988. The ROA had partnered with The BCA and that is where I met John. He was quite a guy. 

FullSizeRender-26.jpg

FullSizeRender-57.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, abandg said:

Kevin, it looks like me when I was younger. But no. That magazine has the article of John Hirsch 65 grand sport. I have many of these in stock. This is a picture of my dad driving to the Buick national in Orlando I think 1988. The ROA had partnered with The BCA and that is where I met John. He was quite a guy. 

FullSizeRender-26.jpg

It was my privilege to meet your dad at my first ROA meet, Charleston, SC, 2000 if I remember correctly. Quite a guy himself, I wish I had been able to get to know him better.

I thought that looked like stacks of trunk lining kits in your previous picture too.

• Like 2