Jump to content

help identify hubcaps


Recommended Posts

The top IS a Bronco. 


First used on 1966 Ford full size (15") but also used on Broncos for several years there after.  

On Bronco front, a different red center plastic is used that is just a ring and allows the lockable hub to poke through.  The metal part is the same however. 


Commonly removed or fell off Broncos when they went bucking . . . . 


Bottom is a aftermarket 1954. The hash marks near the edge is the difference between 53 & 54. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...