1949 - 1953 Lincoln Car Jack OEM 1950 1951 1952

Wowabunga

Check your references to make sure this is correct for your car.  Repro stickers available on line. 

Jack in great shape mechanically.  These old jacks took a lot of abuse and wear over the years, but this jack moves up and down fine. 

Asking $150  These don't come up for sale too often.  Send zip code and I send the shipping cost.  Boxed and ready to roll.

49_LincolnA.jpg

49_Lincolnb.jpg

49_Lincolnc.jpg

49_Lincolnd.jpg

49_Lincolne.jpg

1 hour ago, knucki49 said:

Hi, I'm the ebay person you've been talking to about buying your jack.  I got the account set up in AACA as you can see.  My zip code is 44130.  Hope you get this message ok, I'm trying to reach you. LOL.

Hello...!!!!  My chickens and I are on the job.  I'll be back in touch this eve... need to transplant 100 strawberry plants :)

10 hours ago, knucki49 said:

Hi, I'm the ebay person you've been talking to about buying your jack.  I got the account set up in AACA as you can see.  My zip code is 44130.  Hope you get this message ok, I'm trying to reach you. LOL.

Ok just sent you a instant message with fedex and usps rates.  Look in the upper right hand of this page you should see a icon that tells you that you have mail here.  Tks...!!!