Need a rear bumper for a 1954 R-120

Someone may correct me on this, but growing up in farming country in the fifties, I saw a lot of IHC trucks. All the rear bumpers I know of were aftermarket units sold by the dealership or home made ones made by the farmers. IHC may have offered one for their trucks but I do not remember seeing one. but the trucks usually came to the dealership without a rear bumper. 

^^This

There may have been a factory one available. I saw one on an "L" series I thought was factory. It was very similar to the front one, maybe even the same. It had a bit of curve to it, and of course the back of the box is pretty straight. It looked a bit out of place.

Edited by Bloo (see edit history)
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Bloo said:

^^This

There may have been a factory one available. I saw one on an "L" series I thought was factory. It was very similar to the front one, maybe even the same. It had a bit of curve to it, and of course the back of the box is pretty straight. It looked a bit out of place.

The Travelall   had a rear bumper which I would think would bolt right on to the pickup, so maybe it could be ordered with the truck.   220080667_53international.thumb.jpg.a2d74baea624e889a1d82a09eeb03187.jpg

• Like 1