Jump to content

Choke control tube


Recommended Posts


If it's the brass tube type, you can get more brass tubing close to the same size in railroad model shops. Or online suppliers such as this one, https://drawnmetal.com/size-ranges/ 


For the later type spiral wire sleeves, they haven't changed in size over the years.  Many autoparts stores and farm supply stores, such as Tractor Supply, carry manual choke kits. The kit's spiral sleeve can be cut off the mounting tubes, file the cut smooth, and then carefully soldered into the original Franklin dash board mounting tube. The push/pull wire from those kits can also be cut off and soldered into the choke and spark pull handles.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...