WTB 1936 Roadmaster parts

Want to Buy- Looking for poor condition parts for a yard art 1936 Buick Roadmaster. Stainless trim, trunk ornament, tail lights. Also need poor condition 16" rims,  5 on 5.5" with minimum 3 3/4 " hub hole. Let me know what you might have. 

1DAD7E99-1FD6-4A28-A15B-22E23E67BB46.thumb.jpeg.8cd4ab680c2bcfa7fc5f7573d4e6c3d9.jpeg

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

Thanks for the donation offer, I’ll add your name to bronze plaque😆 

Yea, the caps are the same I think. Two caps came with the car so might could use yours. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2020 at 6:13 PM, MrEarl said:

Thanks for the donation offer, I’ll add your name to bronze plaque😆 

Yea, the caps are the same I think. Two caps came with the car so might could use yours. 

Lamar, i finally left the house lock-down, 2 caps(fit the artillery wheels) on the way..

Kinda pricey if you ask me, but since they’re in mint condition....🤣

Gottem! Didn’t have my reading glasses close so asked Rita to read it for me. All she said was, good that he sent a pair.

745C2C00-DADF-47ED-8E4D-7DC63074C922.thumb.jpeg.8a48de68040941d9b60371bf75add0e0.jpeg

THANKS brother

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Lamar, I've been following your thread on the '36 Roadmaster.  I'm dying to know what the engine, or what's left of it, looks like?  Is it complete, is it stuck, etc, etc,.

David

Back to the top, still looking for stainless trim, trunk ornament, tail lights. Also need poor condition 16" rims,  5 on 5.5" with minimum 3 3/4 " hub hole.

On 5/8/2020 at 10:13 AM, davenc said:

I'm dying to know what the engine, or what's left of it, looks like?  Is it complete, is it stuck, etc, etc,.

Sorry I missed this, hoping you're still with us David 😄  I'll try and get some pictures but can tell you that the intake manifold is off and the ports wide open so doubting very seriously it will turn or is any good.

Lamar,

It’s yours if you want it.  Very tough shape but since it’s brass, a patient guy with an eye for straight could help it out a lot.  It’s also missing a mounting screw on back but that’s an easy fix.

7F5E9D17-4D10-4393-A0A2-7C3ED112BE16.thumb.jpeg.d504f02dd4235287ed8fecf00ee36e5c.jpeg