48 V12 Need Help To ID This Part.

Looks like a homemade valve of some sort.  You can see the brazing on the side where a fitting for a pipe or hose might have been intended.  Could be an attempt to control water flow to a heater.  

Larry,R

Seeing as there was no hoses attached to this part. I will have to do a little more investigating on this part. I am hoping someone who also has this part connected to their cylinder head.

I think I will follow up on the part Larry posted.

Thanks

Guys

Larry,

Went to C&G Ford Parts and found the part you stated. I have ordered the part and now have to find out were the hoses are to be connected.

Thanks

Gerry

I was looking for something in the Lincoln Zephyr  magazines when I came across a photo on the back cover for June - July 1974. It shows the part exactly were mine was installed .660638500_Linheatervalve03996.jpg.ac123c9bf609d111fe8cab0b7bd647b4.jpg 

Larry,

37907918_48LINHEATER03997.JPG.035d8869e691dacae59464eccedd4b05.JPG

I have the parts catalog and it only shows were the heater parts are connected on the inside of the car. What info I require is were do the hoses from my Heater Valve. Seeing this part was installed I am hoping some member has one installed and could supply me with this info .

I appreciate your trying to help me.

• 3 weeks later...

The  part arrived yesterday from C & G Ford Parts.  It was exactly what Larry had suggested.  Ford part #91A-15142 for flathead Ford( 59A}

Here is a photo of the part.

1446359368_LINNEWHEATERVALVE03583.JPG.0393ed7cb8146c3a93fbe82de0862686.JPG