alsfarms

1912-13-14 Overland radiator wanted

I am looking for an Overland radiator from the years 1912-13-14.  If you have an extra radiator, drop me a note.

Al

Al, have you not seen the ads posted by Durocar. He has been trying to sell an Overland radiator for three years. Is it the wrong year?

AHa, yup seen it for three years.  Ben, Overland Model 83 and older will work.

Al

There is an overland radiator in the parts listed, by durospeed.  Here on the forum.  Parts for sale. Listing title early car parts

I have been told my radiator is for a 1915 and 1916 Overland. its a very nice one !      durospeed

I am looking for a'12 model 59 radiator.  I talked to durospeed about a year ago and his radiator measured an inch wider than mine (26 1/4 vs. 25 1/4).  With the 59 being the smaller model in '12 I do not know if his radiator would fit a larger model 61.  Likewise up thru '14 between the models.  Does anyone know if the radiator is the same across models within a year or year to year to help our searches?

Thank you,

Thanks for all the responses and references regarding my need for a decent Overland radiator.  It is interesting, to me, that many near identical radiators have been offered to me.  A survey of the various forums suggest, that for some reason, not very many Overland's, of the 1915-16 vintage, are being put together or involved in active restorations,  They are good cars.....  I should have the radiator, I need, purchased shortly.  Thanks to this AACA forum.

Al