Al, have you not seen the ads posted by Durocar. He has been trying to sell an Overland radiator for three years. Is it the wrong year?

I am looking for a'12 model 59 radiator.  I talked to durospeed about a year ago and his radiator measured an inch wider than mine (26 1/4 vs. 25 1/4).  With the 59 being the smaller model in '12 I do not know if his radiator would fit a larger model 61.  Likewise up thru '14 between the models.  Does anyone know if the radiator is the same across models within a year or year to year to help our searches?

Thank you,

Thanks for all the responses and references regarding my need for a decent Overland radiator.  It is interesting, to me, that many near identical radiators have been offered to me.  A survey of the various forums suggest, that for some reason, not very many Overland's, of the 1915-16 vintage, are being put together or involved in active restorations,  They are good cars.....  I should have the radiator, I need, purchased shortly.  Thanks to this AACA forum.

Al

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Neal I tried to reply on your E-Mail but I guess the thought it was spam and would not accept it anyway what I need is a radiator for a model 69 overland I think they might have quit brass by then but will check that out! Will be gone about 2 weeks on a trip so can't do it till I get back. thanks Rudy

17 hours ago, Rudy Rathert said:

Hi Neal I tried to reply on your E-Mail but I guess the thought it was spam and would not accept it anyway what I need is a radiator for a model 69 overland I think they might have quit brass by then but will check that out! Will be gone about 2 weeks on a trip so can't do it till I get back. thanks Rudy

I believe this one is earlier but is the same configuration, will wait to hear from you.