1989 Yellow TC Maserati

1 hour ago, Hemi Dude said:

It is obvious that the odometer is not working, all 000.0  

For such ?low? miles, the engine should not look so shabby.

I agree,however esthetics  aside   the engine starts up quickly and runs smoothly. No visible leaks of any kind. Oil pressure is well within range. Both the oil and oil filter have been recently changed. Oil is Quaker State 10W30 and the oil filter is a WIX. I also have a new distributor cap, rotor, spark plugs (NKG) and plug wires to go with the car. Included is a new car cover, a tested and working Teves ABS brake Booster.  If I was in better health I would keep the car. 

Edited by checkmate (see edit history)

19 hours ago, Kevinflys said:

I have seen that are listed multiple times claiming it to dirty because a car cover blew off. Why don't they watch the dang car? Seems fishy to me.

Then please ignore the post if you're not interested. BTW that's an old description that was made for me. The car has been washed and has a new cover on it. I'll continue to post the car for sale despite you're 

suspicions 

Thanks.   https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/d/jacksonville-1989-tc-maserati/7078839913.html

Edited by checkmate
spelling (see edit history)

Why not explain?  You may indeed have a great car...I was interested but lost interest because I can't understand why you would advertise that a car is dirty from the cover blowing off rather than washing it.  I only live 2 hours away but I'm not going to drive two hours to look at a car that's supposedly in great shape but the owner isn't willing to wash. Again...that doesn't make sense.  Why?  Why? Why? 

16 minutes ago, Kevinflys said:

Why not explain?  You may indeed have a great car...I was interested but lost interest because I can't understand why you would advertise that a car is dirty from the cover blowing off rather than washing it.  I only live 2 hours away but I'm not going to drive two hours to look at a car that's supposedly in great shape but the owner isn't willing to wash. Again...that doesn't make sense.  Why?  Why? Why? 

You are welcome to come see the car for yourself. It has been washed and has on a new car cover

Edited by checkmate
spelling (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Hemi Dude said:

It is obvious that the odometer is not working, all 000.0  

For such ?low? miles, the engine should not look so shabby.

I was told an attempt was made to clean the cover so it could be repainted. I got the car at an estate sale before new paint was completed