1979 Buick Electra Limited 2 door Coupe

Johnny Buick

IMG_3040.thumb.JPG.b2c08c68ac964821b35a86d3d8b38a54.JPGHello Everyone

Greetings from a very cold South Dakota. We had another 2-3 inches of snow here last night. If anyone has seen "spring" please tell him/her to head this way. 

I am in the process of "spring cleaning"  and need to thin out the herd a little to make space in my garage. I have a 1979 Electra Limited Coupe which is a project car and I can't see that I will be getting to work on it for sometime in the future. It has the 403 cubic inch engine in it and is a clean nice looking car, (light blue). Photographs are available if requested and I would like to sell it for $1250 obo. Thank you John 

Edited by Johnny Buick
to add a photograph (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hello Everyone

I apologise for not giving more precise information and the photograph. I brought this car a year ago with good intentions of getting it going and using it. It is a good clean car which has been sitting in a garage for the last three years unloved and untouched. The engine does not run and the lock on the driver's door is not working. Apart from that it is all there and has done 79,000 miles. Tires are good and while there is an aftermarket radio fitted, the original unit is in the trunk. It has ben hard to get to where I live because of the recent snow. Thank you. Regards John

• Like 1

Hello Lamar

I will have go at freeing the engine up, diesel and ATF works wonders. It is clean inside and out, has good tires and a clean title. Do you get to drive your 79 these days? Thank you for all your hard work on this forum it is appreciated. Take care John

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, Michael Joseph said:

Is this car still available 

Hard to say. No contact information so you will have to send the seller a private message.  Being he only came on here to sell the car, he may ignore your PM.  Not sure.  This is why contact information should be in ads.