A Sad Day

Ron Lawson

I had a phone call today from John Post from New Zealand He rang to let me know that Graham aka "Spinney Hill passed away in late January I had the pleasure of meeting him lat year when we traveled the both islands of the beautiful country His advice and knowledge will be certainly missed on these Forums RIP Cobber 

• Like 2

I was actually wondering about 2 weeks ago that I hadn’t seen him active on the forum. Even though we never get to meet a lot of people on car forums you feel you’ve lost a friend. Rest In Peace Spinny 

Dave I only met him once but boy did this man leave a lasting impression on me His knowledge and wisdom was beyond words Mpgp 1999  I was told that they had a private cremation Very low key and that's how he would have wanted it to be I don't think that his wife can open his computer She knows that he contributed to these forums  but seeing he was a computer wiz he most probably had some cryptic password I have asked John Post to pass on our sympathies That's about all one can do

• Like 2

Hello Ron ; Two threads on Grahams passing were posted in January  . One was looking for him and another I started on his passing .

I had contacted his wife . After about a month , I forwarded a link to both those threads to her . She responded last week . Thankful all the loving support . She said , she wishes Graham could have seen them himself , as sad and hard as they were to read . She was going to forward them to Graham's brother ,here in USA . And gave me her email , as she was emailing me from his .

• Like 1

bro, this sucks. Spinney Hill  used to constantly follow my build and posts and give me great info. as a young 37yr old, I didnt and still dont know much about old cars as I used to know. he would always share great info. RIP Spinney Hill, damn man. Rest In Peace