Dating 49 Buick to Dave Corbin

gdmn852

Hello ,do you have  information to find the build month of my 49 56c if I can get the engine number and body numbers. I did find a date of November 48 on the speedometer ,also it has some original glass with the latest date 12/48 . I know it is an early car with the steel top well ,flat trunk floor,lower profile deck lid Dynaflow fill under passenger side floor.  Please tell me what numbers you will need to date it ,Thank you ,Gary 

EFF8B82F-D7CF-4F6A-B739-2D9399C3C5FA.jpeg

1E69DD32-8E91-4F55-A09E-CD2433E86A8B.jpeg

Hello Thank you, as I mentioned before it has a number of early features on this car , I would like to know how many early 49 convertibles were made ,you would have thought that with Cadillac and Oldsmobile using the same body almost a year before that they would have been developed by the time Buick used them , seem to be a lot of running changes in 49 .A dealer selling a early 49 said only 1000 were made , I emailed him to find out the source of the information but never received a reply, probably Mark the 1000 number down to “salesmanship “Thank you again,Gary