Period images to relieve some of the stress

Walt G

5 hours ago, Casper Friederich said:

"Aston Martin 1937 English Taxi" almoust hilarious captioning by Pacific Auto Rentals 

https://london-taxi.co.uk/taxicab-history/

I have noticed several "descriptions" bordering on bizarre. I don't know, but would suspect that "Pacific Auto Rentals" probably supplied cars to the film industry. The descriptions may have been intended to inspire interest for certain film genres.

3 minutes ago, alsancle said:

We will agree to disagree.  I assume Sunbeam.

1929 Works Sunbeam 3 litre Team Car » Thornley Kelham

You only know it because I introduced it to you three years ago.............and it's not just ANY Sunbeam....it's the twin cam six 3 liter........:angry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, edinmass said:

You only know it because I introduced it to you three years ago.............and it's not just ANY Sunbeam....it's the twin cam six 3 liter........:angry:

Yes, you were ranting and raving about it in the past and I didn't forget.    That is a nice engine to power my lawn mower or a decent go kart.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Interesting Vulcan bus photograph, wonder if this is an AACA regional meet with all the members attending in one old vehicle?  Or perhaps people attending a major concours de elegance all headed towards the free drink/open bar tent?  Is that bus winking at all of us or did the left front headlamp fall off someplace? 

Edited by Walt G
typo (see edit history)