Period images to relieve some of the stress

Walt G

25 minutes ago, Walt G said:

I think it makes us all very happy.

Walt, it s more than happy, it's addicting.  It is the first thing I check in the morning when I turn my computer on.  I am back on this thread while I sit here and eat my lunch.  Can't thank you and all the posters enough!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, keiser31 said:

Love the Duesenbergs. Always thought those bumpers looked out of place and kind of flimsy on such fine cars.

They are more for looks and to make a little noise when someone is parking near a car - ex. a 1934-1936 Auburn had a 5" inch bumper on it and yet is makes a smile and if you hit that lower part of the smile it just snaps the bumper off the car (after it puts a couple dents in the car via the bumper bolts). 

Re the Duesenberg model A - I love the sedan in the center photo, a friend has one just like this and the car is not restored and just grand.  Yes Keiser ,the bumpers kind of do look like popsicle sticks don't they?

But they look better in person.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, John_Mereness said:

This is back there in the maybe 150 pages if not earlier (and hope your reposting it brings some other auto show photos out of the woodwork) - this is I believe a Cincinnati Auto show and there are two great Stutz cars to the center left. 

Sorry I missed that. I was very busy 150 pages ago...

Can remove it if needed.

2 minutes ago, 30DodgePanel said:

Sorry I missed that. I was very busy 150 pages ago...

Can remove it if needed.

Nothing needs removed - keep posting away - it encourages other people to post !!!

I cannot remember what I posted over time except a few that are mine, ACD, or ....  I would like to see more Cincinnati Auto show photos (they have to exist - I recall being at the Historical Society one day and someone showing me all the L-29 photos and years ago I later asked to see them again and no one knew what I was talking about). 

Edited by John_Mereness (see edit history)
  • Like 2